Come join us for a weekend of food, live music and family fun as we celebrate BBQ'd-to-perfection delicious ribs!
As in previous years, Porky's Rib Fest is coming to Toyota Park at 7000 S Harlem Ave in Bridgeview, IL. This year's event will be taking place from Friday, June 16th through Sunday, June 18th.
The all-weekend-long festival will feature:
- live music (country, blues, pop, rock, alternative, and your favorite local cover bands)
- cold beer and other beverages
- carnival rides for all ages
- and of course, a huge amount of finger-lickin' ribs prepared by BBQ Vendors from across the country!
The Porky's Rib Fest has evolved from local event that had quickly established itself as the greatest Chicagoland's rib fest. Being truly proud of this accomplishment, we aim to make each year's festival a must-see attraction not only for the rib-lovers, but for everybody that loves to celebrate delicious, gourmet food and enjoy relaxing family atmosphere!.
Addmission & hours of operations
Please visit the Tickets page to choose an admittance option that is right for you.
This is an all-age family event. Children of age 5 and under get in for free!
Free parking with online ticket purchase!
This year schedule:
- Friday, June 16th, 5:00PM - 10:00PM
- Saturday, June 17th, 2:00PM - 11:00PM
- Sunday, June 18th, 1:00PM - 10:00PM
Venue & directions
(East Parking Lot),
7000 S Harlem Ave,
Bridgeview, IL 60455